Who Likes Short Shorts?

23.3.17


wearing: A BRAND shorts | ZARA shirt | ASOS sandals

Summer is the perfect time to pull out denim shorts, for obvious reasons: to let your skin breathe, to  to expose your lower extremities for tanning purposes (although this is not applicable in my circumstance as I simply burn) and to basically survive the hot (humid) weather. 

I can't seem keep my hands away from this pair of denim shorts, throughout the summer and whenever an opportunity presents itself, such as a tropical getaway. The obvious and favourite partner-in-crime for white bottoms, is a loose striped top, as seen here, here and here. Achieving a classic look whilst keeping me sane in this Balinese calidity.  

3 comments

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It